By becoming a member-church you are sponsoring Cross Vocational's mission to make being Christian powerfully simple through worship, learning, spiritual formation, and communications.
By choosing a license for your church you benefit from one purchase that covers everyone in your ministry context including pastors, worship leaders, church members, active visitors, and more. That's potentially 100's of people who get to benefit from the resources we produce just because they are affiliated with your church! Church licenses are less than the cost of 13 monthly individual membership or 16 annual individual memberships.
What you'll get:
- Your church members, staff, leadership and more have access to all courses, guides, and built-in experiences through your church-wide membership.
- Use your unique link created for your church to invite members of your faith community to connect for the life of your church license membership.
- Current and future library contents are available to all church members on the site.
- Cancel your subscription at any time.
- Membership Dashboard (estimated $100 content value with more value added to come, unlimited usage)
- 31-Day Prayer Challenge Access ($160 value at $5 per day fo videos, resources, and optional cohort signups throughout the year, unlimited usage)
- Full Course: Be One of The Five ($75 value at $15 per mini-course module, unlimited usage)
- Online Worship Library (coming in 2022/2023 ($310 at $10 per module of original liturgy and themed contents for worship planners and self-guided worship experiences, unlimited usage)
- Lectionary Podcast (in production) with readings from the Revised Common Lectionary that are downloadable for use in your context.
- More to come!
NOTE: No membership (individual or church license) includes one-on-one support services such as coaching. Once the church membership license is cancelled by the church all members will be invited to sign up for individual accounts before the end of the church license term which is end-of-month for monthly licenses. We highly recommend either a sign-up drive at your church so that they expect sign up invitations that come from us or internal marketing to your members so they opt in via the link we provide you on their own.